KM01?Radially oriented ring magnets:
Radially oriented ring magnets, that we call radial magnetized permanent magnet ring?, can be magnetized as multi-pole, skewed and uni-pole magnetized, which mainly used as induction ring magnets for magnet motor, help to improve the performance and property. Kyle magnetics estimated this new type magnet with potential future market in motor application.
Advantage of Radially oriented ring magnets:
- Assembly technique: few assembling parts, simplify assembly process, improve working efficiency;
- Product precision: Outer diameter higher precision, better concentricity and verticality;
- Magnetization method: Flexible to choose different ways of magnetizing, include magnetizing pole and angles;
- Safety: High reliable, free of magnet peeled off;
- Motor performance: Very small air gap, motor has smoother operating performance with less noise and vibration.
KM Main Dimension:
- Outer Diameter: 20-75 mm
- Inner Diameter: 15-68 mm
- Thickness: 2-7mm
- Height: 5-50 mm
- Tolerance: +/-0.05 mm
- Concentricity:? 0.1
- Cylindricity: 0.04
Comparison of radially and polar anisotropic ring magnets:
Radially oriented ring magnets?Grade range: N30M-45M, 30H-42H, 30SH-40SH, 30UH-38UH, 28EH-35EH.
Coating:? KM ploymer coating, epoxy coating, nickel coating etc.
Application: Robotics and industrial automatic production line etc.
Notification: Above data only represents our current technology, the dimensions, performance and tolerance will be changed since technology breakthrough in manufacturing, please contact our professional engineer for more details.